“Can Herbs Boost Semen Production?”
Herbs have been used for curing ailments for many centuries. Sexual issues are no different. Civilizations from every continent have discovered numerous plants and herbs that help you produce more semen.
The Best Herbs For Male Sexual Health
This is a short list of herbs and plants that should help you attain stronger ejaculations, higher sperm counts, greater semen volume, and better overall sexual health:
- Maca – Increases semen production, and is well known to boost libido in both sexes.
- Tribulus Terrestis – A well known aphrodisiac. Some studies have also hinted at an increased testosterone level.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Sagittatum) – Increases sperm cell production, and is a common aphrodisiac. It is also known to help with impotence and erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Cranberries – Prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs). They are great for both men and women. Make sure you get the real juice, not the fake “Cocktail” stuff!
- Saw Palmetto – Very good for the prostate, and can be found worldwide.
- Shatarvi (Tian Men Dong) – A traditional Chinese medicine that is recommended for ED and impotence.
- Sarsaparilla – Studies of this herb have shown an increase in testosterone and progesterone levels.
- Muira Puama or Murapuama – Well known aphrodisiac from Brazil. It is helpful with ED and impotence, and helps give a firmer erections.
- Cordyceps (Dong Chong Xia Cao) – Chinese medicine used for centuries as a libido booster. Also lowers blood pressure and improves sleep.
- Ginko Biloba – Known for it’s “brain-boosting” power, Ginko Biloba has been rumored to increase libido in both sexes. It also increases blood flow throughout the body.
- Cardamom – This aphrodisiac has been used for centuries, but still remains largely unproven.
- Ku Gua – Increases testosterone levels. Well documented in helping ease diabetes.
- Xian Mao – Used in Chinese medicine as a safe aphrodisiac and hormone stimulant.
Utilize this list to find the natural remedy that is best for you!