“What Foods Increase Semen Volume?”
There is no doubt that eating correctly will help you increase your sperm count/semen volume. Studies all over the world have shown that sperm cell production and semen volume increases when subjects altered their eating habits a certain way.
Get the Nutrients You Need
It can be hard in today’s fast food world to consume enough nutrient rich foods. Eating properly takes effort, but the results are well worth it.
The best items for men who want to increase their semen output are:
- Vegetables rich in vitamins but low in sulfer
- Foods rich in iron or zinc
- Water (drink at least 2 liters a day)
- Multivitamins and/or sperm supplements
Proper nutrition is key to ensuring your body is outputting the maximum amount of semen. Your body needs the essential building blocks for semen production. Adding a supplement to your diet such as all natural Volume Pills is a great place to start.
Particular Food Items For Increased Semen Levels:
- Oysters, as they are high in zinc.
- Pineapple and pineapple juice
- Papaya, Mango, Melon, and similar foods
- Water (we can’t stress this one enough)
- Parsley and other “leafy greens”