“How can I make my semen taste better?“
Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin wrote, in Physiologie du Gout, ou Meditations de Gastronomie Transcendante, 1826: “Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es.”
This directly translates to “Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are” or better yet – You are what you eat!
Does this cum to a surprise? Of course Mr. Brillat-Savarin’s phrase was not meant to be taken literally. His statement was to further clarify that the food one eats has a direct bearing on one’s state of mind and health.
Can such a statement be true in regards to the taste of semen or even a woman’s ejaculate? Of course it can! In fact, the taste of semen and a woman’s ejaculate is directly affected by what the individual eats, as are all secretions from the body.
Nutrition, in general, has a big impact on the composition of your ejaculate; therefore, eating certain foods can influence the taste. However, it is important to know that it’s not uncommon for the taste of your ejaculate to change from day to day but, the following information will provide fantastic tips for an overall improvement in taste!
Foods That Can Make Your Semen Taste Delightful!
The following foods are not going to make your ejaculate taste like fruit or chocolate (we sell an ebook for that); however by eating them regularly, they will improve the chances of having a sweeter taste.
- Fruits: Eat plenty of fruit such as pineapple, papaya, mango, melons, etc.
- Vegetables: The best veggies are the “leafy greens;” such as parsley and celery. Veggies in general are great for improving the taste of your ejaculate, but you must avoid vegetables with high sulfur! (see below)
- Cinnamon: Through research, we have found that it helps sweeten the taste of your ejaculate.
- Pineapple Juice: Yes! It is true that such a juice acts as one of the most effective ways of improving the taste of your ejaculate!
- Water: Probably the most important and overlooked item on the list. It is very important to drink at least 1L per day as it will help flush toxins from your body (toxins taste bad!).
- Through extensive research, it appears that natural foods with a lot of sugar are great
Things That Can Make Your Ejaculate Taste Unpleasant!
The following foods are the main culprit behind the bitter and salty taste of one’s ejaculate.
- Avoid excessive red meat: High amounts of red meat will make your ejaculate taste salty!
- Avoid excessive dairy: High amounts of dairy also make your ejaculate taste salty!
- Coffee: That’s right! Too much coffee can make your ejaculate taste bitter, and NO the extra crème does NOT balance the overall taste!
- Garlic & Onions: These two vegetables and herbs both contain high sulfur content which can make your ejaculate taste bitter.
- The bad veggies: As mentioned above, you do not want to eat veggies that include high amounts of sulfur; such as asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage.
- Smoking: We all know smoking is bad for you but did you know that it also affects the way your ejaculate tastes? EWWW! Smoking cigarettes and cigars contains tons of toxins; which again taste horrible!
Everything that you put in your body has the potential to alter the taste of your ejaculate!
Please also be aware that certain foods may also slightly affect the color of your ejaculate!